Monday, October 7, 2013

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


First of all, I DO know that Reese's pieces and peanut butter cups are completely different things...I apologize for the rather misleading title.....

There will not be much text today as I need to pack for camp and these cookies were made in a rush! My good camera also isn't working today, so please pardon the oddly long and bad quality photos!


I finally got my hands on some Reese's pieces (!!!!) They don't sell them in Hong Kong, but I did manage to get 10 bags of them on a recent trip to Thailand (and 6 packs of peanut butter cups)! I decided to make some cookies with them, but my favorite 2 cookie recipe websites both had recipes that required at least 2 hours of chilling, which is time that I simply don't have.

Therefore, I turned to Google, and found this awesome cookie base recipe, which works for any type of add-ins!


After zero chilling, I got supper puffy, soft, and chewy cookies! I must say, these are on the top of my list--definitely one of the best cookies I've ever made! I had one right when it came out of the oven, and oh my goodness, was it good!


This is the epitome of a good, perfect softbatch butter cookie with tons of Reese's pieces and chopped up peanut butter cups! Definitely a peanut butter/chocolate lover's dream!


I will leave you with the recipe, which you can find here (yes I AM in a hurry...you have been warned!)

And yes, I do realize that this is my fourth consecutive cookie post, but hey, there's never such a thing as too many cookies.......


Happy baking!
 photo ScreenShot2013-08-31at55636PM_zps321e12a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment