Saturday, December 21, 2013

Chocolate Brownie Crinkle Cookies


Tis' the season to bake everyday, folks!

And when I say everyday, I really mean "everyday". 

A girl needs her shopping breaks.


Quite frankly, you're probably thinking that I gained 2,000 pounds by eating all these baked goods.

But no, I didn't eat any.

Okay, maybe only the piece of cheesecake I had yesterday.

But other than that, I didn't eat a single snickerdoodle, a single brownie crinkle cookie, or a singe square of the loaded S'mores bars that I made right after I made these. *self control*


These cookies really only required some basic mixing here and there, a sprinkle of this, a sprinkle of that, and voila! 

No mixer required either. Melted butter, one large bowl, a whisk, and you're good to go. The recipe did also require some chocolate chips, so I threw some in, and that was it.

Okay maybe that wasn't only it.

You'll need to chill the dough for 30 minutes, but it's only thirty minutes. You can wait.


If you haven't realized already, this post contains minimal words.

I don't feel like talking a lot today, and I think these cookies speak for themselves.

Sometimes in life you just need to sit back and eat a simple cookie. Like these ones.


On behalf of these crinkle top cookies, I urge you to go and make them.

They are well worth your time and well worth the chocolatey calories.


Recipe here.

Now please excuse me while I go on with reading The Fault in Our Stars…...


Happy baking!
 photo ScreenShot2013-08-31at55636PM_zps321e12a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment