Friday, June 21, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies take two (....because Abby Wambach beat Mia Hamm's Record)


Abby Wambach beat Mia Hamm's international goal scoring record! She totalled up to 160!
But no, that wasn't the real reason why I baked chocolate chip cookies.....
At least I don't think it was.
                         
I did mention in the first brownie post that I had to bake for a church party, and that's what I did!
I used my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, and they turned out, as usual.

                           
   
   Some of them were a little chipped, oops!
 ...or maybe I "taste-tested" them....................go figure.



The recipe yields somewhat flat cookies, but they're crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside---just the way I like it!


What am I doing taking pictures of cookie butts/bottoms?


Happy baking!

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment