Thursday, August 22, 2013

Glazed Cinnamon Rolls



This won't be a lengthy post because I still have to study for a biology quiz tomorrow (bummer), but it'll be loaded with not so great pictures.


The recipe came from (once again) Sally from Sally's Baking Addiction.. You can find the recipe here. Honestly, I've never been a big bread baker and I never enjoyed waiting for bread dough to rise, but these cinnamon rolls were definitely fun to make!


Only one rise was required, but that was enough to keep me bored for an hour and a half. I really don't like waiting. Especially if it involves food.


Initially my glaze was a bit too thick so I just went with my conscience and mixed it all up however I wanted to! I tasted it and it was AMAZING! 


I really love love love cinnamon rolls, and this recipe is definitely my new go-to (not that I ever had one before......) I can't wait to serve it to 18 eager teens (including myself!) for tribe breakfast tomorrow morning!


So scrumptious. 


That's it for today, folks!

Happy baking!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment