Sunday, May 26, 2013

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!




A while ago I made these SUPER easy lemon cupcakes, and they were definitely a hit! I didn't do so much with the decorating because I was a little short on time, but I thought they still turned out quite cute!
Before they were frosted...I still thought they were cute and couldn't resist an Instagram!


After! Aren't they just the cutest things?

You may or may not have realized that I'm just a "little" obsessed with sprinkles, but seriously, how can you say no to these cute little cupcakes! They didn't take very long, and the quantity measurements were SO accurate. I let you in on a little secret though: I actually made 11 cupcakes and not 12, because I was one cupcake liner short! For those of you who want to give it a go, you can find the recipe here.


Happy baking!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment