Friday, May 31, 2013

Goin' Bananas....


The past week, I've been going absolutely BANANAS due to the ENORMOUS amount of work I have. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious isn't a big enough word to describe how much stuff I have to do! It is just absolutely crazy.
But hey, I still managed to squeeze in some time to bake since I had a birthday request. This request was EXTREMELY hard to satisfy because the person requested for no icing, and still a nice and decent-looking cake. Now I don't know about you, but I don't think a cake can really be decorated very nicely unless there's frosting. I really can't seem to make a cake look nice without some sort of icing! 
Please bear with me, the cake is quite ugly in my opinion, but HEY, as long as it makes my customer happy, it's all good.

And no, I did warn you, it's not a pretty cake.....OH WELL.

At least it was filled with banana-ey, M&M-ey, and Sprinkle-y goodness :) 
The cake itself was a VERY moist banana cake, and I think that recipe was a real winner! Even the teacher said it was great, so I guess it was good!

Of course, I had to go for the sprinkles...what more can I say?


Happy baking!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment